Become A Member
According to IENA Bylaws, a member is one:
Who has been granted a license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Washington or is licensed in another state, District of Columbia, territory or possession of the United States, and who does not have a license under suspension or revocation in any state or is otherwise entitled by law to practice, and
- Who lives or is employed within the jurisdictional boundaries of the IENA, and
- Whose application for membership in the IENA has been accepted, and
- Whose dues are not delinquent, and
- Whose membership is not under revocation, and
- Who holds concurrent membership in WSNA.
We anticipate that your affiliation with the professional nursing organization will be positive and beneficial. Membership in ANA and WSNA helps to strengthen the nursing voice to advocate for nursing and health care issues at state and federal levels. In addition, our local unit (IENA) works to provide the local membership with information and support to help strengthen our individual voices.
For membership forms, please contact:
WSNA 1-800-231-8482 or IENA 509-328-8288 or email@example.com